Used for drying, conditioning and moisture determination. Equipped with a digital thermostat and an indicator with range of ambient to 200°C (392°F), fitted with overheat thermostat to prevent accidental over-temperature and to provide a safe working environment.
Maximum temperature is regulated with the Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control and goes to a maximum set value.
Internal chamber is made of stainless steel and the exterior surface of the oven is powder coated (available in stainless steel). Mineral wool is used in between the internal chamber and the outer cabinet for insulation.
Exhaust holes for moisture discharge and fast cooling. Air circulating fan provides forced convection airflow for uniformity of internal temperature mounted on the back wall.
Supplied with grid shelves which allows air-flow that can be easily adjusted and/or removed.
• Three Adjustable shelves (additional shelves can be ordered)
• Digital Thermostat & Indicator
• Overheat Thermostat
• Pilot light heat indicator
• Digital Thermostat & Indicator Fitted With overheat thermostat
• Temp max: 200°C (392°F) (PID control)
• Interior chamber: Stainless Steel
• Exterior: Powder Coated or Stainless Steel
• Insulation: Thick mineral wool
• Airflow: Forced convection
• Power Supply: 220 - 240 V / 50 or 60 Hz