The Front Loading Oedometer is a simple, easy-to-operate, compact table-top frame that allows instant loading with minimal impact for determining expected soil settlement. The anodized aluminium frame is corrosion resistant with a 48tsf capacity.
It comes equipped with a rear-weight counterbalance beam assembly allowing 9:1, 10:1 or 11:1 beam ratios. Each Consolidation frame requires selection of a weight set and a Fixed or Floating Ring Consolidation Cell, all ordered separately.
An optional sturdy steel stand is also available.
• Economical solution for consolidation testing of soils
• Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium frame
• Rear-weight counterbalance beam assembly allows various beam ratios
• Oedometer Consolidation Frame
• Fixed or Floating Consolidation Cell
• 32kg Weight Set, 64kg Weight Set, 8TSF Weight Set, 88kg Weight Set, 16TSF Weight Set, and 32TSF Weight Set
• Dead Weight Consolidation Frame Stand to convert to a free-standing floor model
• Mechanical Dial Indicator to ensure proper loading
• Loading Ball also helps assure loading is accurate
• Consolidation Calibration Disk for added accuracy