Temperature, Measurement & Misc. Equipment
Lutron Data Logger - BTM-4208SD
Temperature recording to 12 points - standard mini thermocouple plug connection. Supplied with NATA Calibration
• K,J,T,E,R and S thermocouples
• Accuracy 0.4% + 1C
• Record real time 1 -3600 seconds interval - Manual mode - push button to record
• Offset adjustments for site calibration
• Data to SD card for analysis using standard spread sheet software
• Also USB download and application specific PC software optional
• Portable battery powered
Temperature logger 12 channels with universal thermocouple input, at amazing price, The Lutron ICBTM-4208SD is a new type of logger requiring no cables or special software. Data is saved on the SD card [to 16Mb] and can be transferred to a PC and analysed off the card as a comma delimited file using a standard spread sheet program.
The large backlit display can show 8 values at one time then the remaining 4 on another screen. The unit comes with a 2Gb SD card and hard carry case.