Impact Data Loggers are designed to deliver outstanding performance to meet the most demanding measurement applications. Each data logger is delivered complete with a powerful and comprehensive data acquisition software package.
Data loggers are supplied as standard with analogue sensor input connectors. Sensor inputs are easily configured using our standard setup and calibration routines.
Standard Hardware Features
Optional Hardware Features
- 8, 16, 24 or 32 differential input channels with analogue input connectors
- +/- 10 Volt transducer input capability
- Higher speed 0.1 second scanning/logging time interval
- 16,000 readings held in non-volatile memory
- High speed USB communications and standard RS232 ports
- Independent time-base for each sensor input channel or test
- Battery backed internal real time clock
- Secure data with internal non volatile memory storage.
- Comprehensive computer software package included
- Local control via keypad and display
- Password protection
- RS485 for high connecting multiple data loggers
- Wireless Bluetooth interface for remote installations*
- Up to 4,000,000 readings capacity available
- Custom sensor input connectors
Comprehensive data acquisition software is supplied with Impact 8, 16, 24 and 32 channel data loggers. The user friendly windows based software handles all control, download and review, archiving and exporting functions.
The graphical user interface gives a complete live data display of all channels with a control interface directly from your computer. Computer high and low alarms are available with annunciate function.
The user can set up any combination of channels in test sets.
Recorded data can be exported directly into your Excel spreadsheets and templates or as a Comma Separated Variable (CSV) file.
Data can be both reviewed and printed in graphical formats.