Water Analysis Portable Meters
Versatile and Portable Electrochemistry Products for Wherever Your Work Takes You!
After more than a century of perfecting the art of measurement through our durable weighing products, OHAUS precision is now available in a line of Starter portable water analysis meters, for measuring pH, conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids (TDS), oxidation reduction potential (ORP) and dissolved oxygen (DO). These portable meters offer convenience, reliability and durability in one compact design.
Standard Features Include:
• Intuitive Software that Powers the Starter Series—Intuitive software and a wellorganized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
• Compact and Ergonomic Design Creates a User-Friendly Experience—Starter portable meters fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Each meter also comes equipped with a retractable built-in stand that can be used to prop it up on a flat surface.
• Reliable Calibration Results for Accurate Measurement—Starter portable meters track the accuracy of the calibration process right on the display, so that you can measure with peace-of-mind, knowing that your results will be highly precise.
Versatile Portable Meters for Lab and Field Use
The Starter portable water analysis meters were created with versatility in mind. They can be operated in the lab with the support of built-in stand, or in the field. Easy to use with a clear, well-organized LCD screen, one touch recall of calibration data and stored information. In addition, they are equipped with IP54 protection which shields the meter from damage by water and dust particles.
Starter 400D Dissolved Oxygen Meter
ST400D, a practical, affordable, low-maintenance DO portable meter equipped with optical technology - ideal for applications that require simple yet accurate DO measurements.
• The optical probe requires minimal maintenance –frequent membrane replacement not needed. Also, warm up and stirring of samples when taking measurements is not required.
• Equipped with a color LCD display, the ST400D is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hands. The automatic/manual endpoints enable easy recall of last calibration data and stored information with one touch.
• Simple calibration process offers quick delivery of measurements, and automatic temperature and barometric pressure compensation ensure accurate results.
Starter 300 pH Meter
Starter 300 combines portability with precise pH measurement. • With a meter stand, wrist strap for secure field use and IP54 housing, Starter 300 is durable and prepared for versatile use.
• Automatic and manual temperature compensation ensure accurate readings while a 30 measurement library stores data for future reference.
• The auto buffer recognition stores calibration data and helps to avoid errors during the calibration process.
Starter 300C Conductivity Meter
Starter 300C is the reliable and accurate choice for measurement of conductivity and TDS levels of liquids.
• The 30 item library allows the user to store measurements data, and stored information and calibration data can be easily recalled with one touch.
• Auto temperature compensation with adjustable temperature co-efficient for accurate measurements, and 4-pole and 2-pole conductivity probes which offer a large conductivity range that safeguards them from effects of polarization and pollution.
• With a simple calibration process and quick delivery of measurement results, Starter 300C is efficient and easy-to-use.
Starter 300D Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Starter 300D provides accurate and reliable DO measurement, critical to aquatic life and water quality.
• With a simple calibration process, quick delivery of measurements and automatic temperature compensation, Starter 300D is both easy-to-use and accurate.
• The automatic or manual endpoints allow the user to easily recall the last calibration data and stored information with one quick touch.
• The galvanic electrode can be used immediately after being powered on without the wait time typically associated with dissolved oxygen meters.